Saturday, March 7, 2009

Clothes, Equipment, and More







Thus far, Jenelle and I have received an incredible amount of support from family members, friends, and co-workers. We thank you for your support and we hope you realize how important you are to us and how much your support means to us.

Here are a few baby items that we have received as gifts and loans since the announcement of our pregnancy. Unfortunately I was not able to take pictures of every item we have received; however, I would like to acknowledge those individuals who have been so thoughtful as to provide us with assistance in the form of gifts and loaned equipment. Please forgive me if I have left you off of the list in error (please let me know if I have).

Thank you to everyone for your support; emotional, moral, financial, tangible, etc.

Individual Contributors:
Family:
-Paul and Cristina
-Howard and Ximena
-Theresa H.
-John and Kadi

Friends and Co-Workers:
-Ann
-Angela
-MaryAnn
-Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment