Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ikea

Gabriel took his first trip to Ikea today with mommy and daddy. We rented an SUV, a GMC Arcadia to be exact, and took a day trip to Orlando Ikea. It only took us 2 hours of driving time each way! I had no idea we were so close.

Gabriel enjoyed the showroom, helping us pick out an office desk, and also enjoyed the cafe. For his efforts, Gabriel was able to pick out a dresser for his room and one Ikea plush toy. He seemed most fond of the stuffed giraffe sitting in a strawberry car, yes as in the fruit...I know what you are thinking, Swedish toys are the best! Most impressively, Gabriel made a few friends - three very sweet elderly women who were taken a back by his outfit and calm disposition.

Here are some shots we took to remember our experience.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and well-dressed boy!!! I love the hat.
    -Aunt Syl

    ReplyDelete